Check everything using BigBrother, preferably the "/bb stick" commands.
Fix griefing with the "/bb rollback" command; but ask me about how they work, before using them, if you are in doubt.
- You may NOT give items to non-admins. Unless they lost items to a griefer (stolen inside towns/chest destroyed), then you may reimburse them.
- You may NOT give yourself anything, unless it was stolen inside a town!!!
- You may NOT teleport non-admins. Unless it's for a server event (approved by me).
- You may NOT teleport to non-admins if they don't want you too. Unless you have reason for believing, that they are breaking rules.
- You may NOT start a fight. If someone kills you, ask them to stop and give you your stuff back. If they refuse, kill them once and take all their stuff. (If they repeat you may kick them.)
- You may NOT kick people for killing you outside towns. You can kill them once though. (They asked for it)
- You may NOT use BigBrother to repair tiny damage.
- You may NOT use BigBrother to repair HUGE areas, without consulting me first!
- If you see someone killing or stealing in town, tell them to stop. If they ignore your warning, KICK them. (Reimburse any stolen items.) If they do it several times and ignore you, kill them, then BAN them.
- If you see someone hacking, confirm it happens more than once ( it could just be a glitch), take screenshots, then BAN them.
- If you see someone griefing, tell them to stop. If they ignore several warnings, take screenhots, then BAN them.
- If someone admits to griefing, or hacking; take a screenshot of the chat, then BAN them.
Screenshots are to be uploaded in the dropbox, with the banned persons name + date&time, as filename.